Get acute care without the Urgent Care copay!
Family Medical Center is focused on reducing needless trips to the ER which are very costly with lengthy wait times and at times even unnecessary.
We are committed to providing the Griffin community and surrounding areas with a convenient, cost-effective alternative to the emergency room for the care of non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
Our physician-led staff is ready to help you with no appointment needed. Whether it’s a minor accident, the flu or any other condition that requires medical attention, we are here when your family needs urgent care. Just walk on in.
Here are just a few of the ailments/injuries we can help alleviate:
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Hand and Foot Injuries
- Back Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Dog Bites
- Insect and Bee Stings
- Broken Bones
- Lacerations and Open Wounds
- Muscle Injuries
- Contusions / Bruises
- Sprains and Strains
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Wound Care
- Eye and Ear Injuries
- Flu & Sinus Infections
- Allergies and Minor Allergic Reactions
- Migraines and Headaches
- Nausea, Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Rashes and Poison Ivy
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Ear Infections and Ear Wax Removal
- Sore Throat & Strep Throat
- Eye Infections, Pink Eye and Styes
- Urinary Tract and Bladder Infections
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2)